Permanent, Full Time Post. Location – Bristol (Central)
We are looking for a Chartered Landscape Architect with 2 to 3 years post-chartership experience to join our design and planning team. Candidates must have experience of working on a variety of projects both large and small scale, including detailed planning submissions and landscape and visual assessments.
You must have effective communication and influencing skills and be able to work as part of an integrated team to meet the expectations of our many varied clients. The Practice has a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial projects for private and public sector clients.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- design flair;
- experience in running medium to large-scale projects;
- fluent in AutoCAD and Adobe packages;
- excellent communication skills;
- a thorough understanding of the U.K. planning system and preparation of schemes for planning applications;
- experience of tender procedures, and site supervision;
- excellent hard and soft landscape detailing;
- attending client, design and public consultation meetings; and,
- thorough report writing skills – previous experience of writing Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA’s), Design Statements and Landscape Management Plans is desirable.
We offer excellent benefits inc. a competitive salary and pension with great opportunities for further training and career advancement.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV outlining qualifications and professional work experience, along with examples of your work and a covering letter to Practice Manager, Dawn Giffin
Deadline for applications: 16th October 2017.
Liz Lake Associates is an equal opportunities employer.
Open the Job Description.